Friday, July 12, 2013

Mindful Postcard Swap

I organized a MINDFUL swap for Certified Zentangle Teachers and had 50 teachers participate!  We could only use tangles that started with the letters M-I-N-D-F-U-L.  For some reason, I was feeling the love for mooka and tried a few different versions.  I used mooka as a string for some and I created a fractal mooka when I put mooka inside of a larger mooka!  The very last postcard was an extra one so I tried some other patterns than those that start with mindful.  Enjoy!







1 comment:

Ronnie said...

All of your postcards are beautiful! It would be fantastic if you started a postcard swap in which everyone could participate. I love to Zentangle and like sharing my work. I'm not a CZT (mostly because I live on the West Coast and it's held on the east coast; and I really don't want to teach, I just like doing it.) Just a suggestion. I know it would be a lot of work to keep something like this going, but it would also be fun to participate in. Thanks for listening. You can see my work on Flicker or at Wordpress (ronniesz.wordpress.com)