Friday, January 17, 2014

Completed Sketchbook Project

The Sketchbook Project is a global, crowd-sourced art project and interactive, traveling exhibition of handmade books. Their mission is to allow anyone to be able to participate in art and to create a collection of work that represents the current state of artists worldwide.

The title of my book was First Aid for the Soul and here is a sneak peak at my book that will be cataloged, digitized, and go on tour later this year.  I combined zentangle, gelatin monoprints, and the quotes that get me through the day.  It was such a rewarding experience that I encourage all of you to consider participating.  You can order your sketchbook now and it will be due 1/15/15.  I'm ready to do another one!!












2 comments:

Emaaline said...

Really nice job great sketchbook. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great book. I plan to order a book & get started. It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks Katy for sharing such a great project.