Sunday, July 10, 2016

Recovering Slowly


I'm finally feeling like I am back among the living!  Wednesday through Friday were pretty rough days for me recovery wise.  The pain was high and it was difficult to eat.  But, I turned a corner Saturday and have been doing better and better ever since.  I haven't been feeling up to art journaling, but I've been writing down ideas that come to me!




Here is a picture of my companions. 


 Here is a photo of the ice pack I wear pretty much all the time that runs 43 degree cold water through continuously.

 Here is the torture machine.  It bends my leg from 0 degrees to whatever flexion I can manage, right now I have it set at 60 degrees.  I'm supposed to get up to 125 degrees so I have a ways to go still.  PT starts tomorrow - cringe.

1 comment:

Inky Void said...

My husband went through this so I somewhat know what you're going through. Sending you many healing thoughts and I hope that you're up and about soon!